Women's Equality Day
- August 26, 2020
Our Salon will be opening for business May 1, 2020. We will be implementing new procedures with our opening. Please take a moment to read the new protocols we will be implementing for your upcoming appointment.
1. Temperatures will be taken for each staff member and guest at the door. Temperatures exceeding 100.3 will not be allowed to enter the building.
2. Each Staff member and guest shall certify in writing they have not had a fever or other symptoms consistent with Covid-19 within the past 72 hours and have not been in contact with any individual with fever or symptoms consistent with Covid-19 within the past 14 days.
3. Each guest will be asked to wash their hands immediately when entering the building.
4. Please wear a face mask to your appointment.
5. Please download the Pocket Salon app by salonbiz on your phone. This will allow you to check in for your appointment as well as purchase product, book appointments and check out. (we will no longer have a front desk so this is important.)
6. We will only be able to allow guests that have an appointment into the building. If you bring anyone with you to your appointment they will need to wait outside or in your car.
7. When you arrive for your appointment please use the pocket salon app to check in. After you have checked in your stylist will signal you when they are ready for you to enter the building.
8. Each station will be thoroughly sanitized between clients.
9. Due to the extra sanitation you will see a $5 sanitation fee on your ticket. We chose to add this fee instead of increasing prices.
10. Our hours will be limited and we will not be accepting walk in appointments or product purchases. If you would like to purchase products only please download the salonbiz pocket salon app to purchase your products in advance and we will curbside deliver your products to you.
If you had an appointment scheduled and we were unable to perform the service due to the closure we will be contacting you beginning Monday April 27th 2020 to reschedule your service.
If you have any questions please call 405.340.8190 beginning April 28th and Morgan our senior salon liaison will be happy to assist you. We appreciate your support and understanding in implementing these new changes.