ecovas is passionate about offering an incredible customer experience for first-time boot buyers and western enthusiasts alike! We’re looking for Part-Time and Full-Time Store Managers to join our team. As a Tecovas Retail Store Manager you will lead and inspire by taking a forward-thinking and Omni channel approach to the retail experience. Through genuine customer service, you will drive sales and create an environment that is engaging and inspiring to the customer.
Responsibilities will include:
LEADERSHIP & TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Continuously talent plan to build a strong internal bench, maintain a network of great candidates, hire exceptional people, and create personalized succession paths.
- Take responsibility for own development and professional growth; identify and train role replacement in preparation for career progression
- Develop training plans that build skills and expertise and coach team members by providing timely and specific feedback to create a culture of action and accountability
- Inspire teams through shared fate, creativity, empathy, and empowerment, tailoring motivation to the individual and leveraging the strengths of the team. Act as a brand ambassador reflective of the company values
- Customer Engagement: Cultivate an environment of genuine customer connection by being highly focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences that are engaging, efficient and personalized
- Retail Experience: challenge and inspire the team to elevate every aspect of the store experience through service, merchandising, and display to create a compelling atmosphere for the customer
- Lead Change & Innovation: lead and support new ideas and initiatives to evolve the retail experience for the customer; drive sales and provide a store experience unique to Tecovas
VISUAL & BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- Analyze sales and product to identify and interpret business opportunities for the store, customer and market
- Effectively delegate and guide teams while at the same time allowing others the creativity to succeed by making strategic, business-impacting decisions
- Collaborate with key partners to lead timely and effective execution of store controls and operating standards while assuming accountability for the store’s profitability
- Manage visual execution while collaborating with key partners to assess timely and effective execution of store structure, display, merchandising while assuming accountability for the store’s profitability
COMMUNICATION & RELATIONSHIPS
- Set clear objectives and expectations to drive a consistent store experience and ensure excellent operational and visual standards
- Foster a culture of strong communication and teamwork in order to ensure a seamless balance of operational, visual and customer priorities and to facilitate problem-solving
- Encourage and demonstrate adaptability; positively effecting change and enabling the team to successfully execute a shared vision
- Full-Time Store Manager: 5+ years Retail Store Management experience (Multi-Unit Management experience highly desired)
- Part-Time Store Managers: 3+ years Retail Store Management experience
- Exceptional leadership, selling, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong merchant skills and a history of delivering financial results
- Proven record of hiring and developing great talent
- Experienced in coaching, counseling & conflict resolution
- Independent, proactive, results-driven work ethic
- Utmost character, honesty, and transparency
- High School Diploma required (College Degree preferred)
- Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, and be able to reach overhead, bend, squat, and kneel as you organize and stock inventory.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service while implementing loss prevention practices
- Able to lift up to 30lbs regularly
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance tasks
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), evenings and holidays as needed
- Competitive salary
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage for employee and dependents
- Free Boots!
- Competitive hourly compensation + incentives
- Free boots and generous employee discount!
Tecovas is the first direct-to-consumer western brand and was founded with the simple goal of making the world’s best western boots, apparel, and leather goods - and selling them at a fair price. Our passion for offering incredible customer experiences runs through the culture of our team - and we’re committed to making Tecovas an incredible place to work!
We’re growing - and hiring passionate, humble, positive, and talented people determined to help us to continue to grow. If you’re looking to be part of a brand revolutionizing a category and welcoming first-time boot buyers and western enthusiasts alike, look no further.
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!
How to Apply
Use the link below to apply directly through the Tecovas website.